If you are searching online for the best piano learning apps, you are in the right place. Gone are the days when music enthusiasts were solely relying on in-person lessons to learn an instrument. Today, we have numerous music learning apps available in the market that not only allow you to learn at the convenience of your home but at your own pace. For those who want to learn piano, Flowkey is a good example. In this Flowkey review, we will share with you 5 reasons why it’s the best piano learning and playing app.
- Easily browse and find songs – If you look at the main menu of the app, in the top left corner, you have the option to browse for songs. There, you can easily look for free, as well as popular songs (there is a different category for that). There is also a “search” function where you can search for a specific song. Additionally, in the top left corner of each song, you can check its difficulty level (denoted by a color) before you start learning it—a really helpful feature for beginners in piano.
- See as you play – The design of the app is really beautiful and intuitive. Before you start playing, you can see the notes underneath the video. Above that, you can see the piano and the hands playing it. You can see which keys are being pushed. On pressing, the white keys turn orange and the black Keys turn blue. If you want, you can even add the names of notes.
- Special features – The app comes with multiple special features that enhance your overall piano learning experience. First off, you can listen to a song and play along in different tempos. Secondly, there is a “wait” mode. The app listens to your piano, irrespective of whether you are using a tablet or browser, and waits until you play the note that should be played at that point in the song. You can choose whether you want to do that with the left the right or with both hands. Another cool feature about this app is that it doesn’t just listen to the audio from your piano but can also register MIDI signals
- Keep Track of Your Progress – The “My Songs” tab in the app shows you the songs you started learning and how much you progressed in them. If you are finding it difficult to learn a certain part of a song, you can adjust the settings of the app to play that part over and over again—in either normal or slow speed. You can also play it in “wait” mode so you can practice it until you can play it in the right tempo.
- Training Videos – There are also some basic training videos to teach you how to sit at a piano, how to hold your hand right, etc.
Finding a good piano app on the market is not a hassle with Journey to Music Mastery. At this site, you can find numerous apps and courses for learning piano, as well as other instruments. Check it out today!