The color of India attracts tourists from all over the world. You need a visa to visit this country. You can issue it yourself or save time by contacting the visa center. Visa Center offers assistance in obtaining visas to India of any type. By contacting, you will save yourself from complex, exhausting procedures, save time and be 100% sure that you will not get a refusal.
How to get an Indian Visa?
Most often, difficulties in self-registration arise at the stage of preparation. The applicant makes mistakes when filling out the questionnaire, chooses the wrong type of visa, and incorrectly draws up documents. It must be remembered that any detail can cause failure. The specialists of a Visa Centre will help you quickly and competently apply for Indian Visa for US Citizen.
Refusal of a visa
Visas to India are not denied as often as visas to the US or the UK, but such cases do occur. Most often this is due to insufficient knowledge of the registration procedure, the intricacies of migration legislation, and as a result, errors.
When registering, it is very important to document the purpose of your stay and the intention to return to your homeland. Many applicants do not pay enough attention to this issue.
Indian Visa for Adults
- Passport valid for at least six months at the time of submission of documents to the Consulate of India.
- Two color photographs on a white background, size 3.5×4.5 without corners and ovals, face size – 30-35mm. not older than 6 months.
- A copy of the passport (a copy of the spread with a photo and pages with a residence permit).
- Medical insurance
Indian Visa for Children
- A copy of the birth certificate.
- If full name of the parent in the birth certificate does not match the actual full name, then a copy of the marriage certificate.
- A copy of the consent for the child to travel abroad (preferably for six months or a year, for multiple trips) from the non-traveling parent.
- A copy of the internal passport of the non-traveling parent, title page and registration pages;
- If the child has a dash in the birth certificate in the column “Father”, then the mother must issue a notarized letter stating that she is the sole guardian of the child and takes full responsibility for his life and health during a trip to India.
- If a child has a full name in the column “Father” in the birth certificate. Father and at the same time a certificate from the registry office is attached that the father is recorded according to the mother.
In the event of an emergency, we must evacuate the country. Businessmen and tourists from all over the world are eagerly attempting to enter India. For emergency entry, you’ll need to look for an urgent India visa.
This is a straightforward procedure that you can do with the help of a reputable website. When you first visit the website, you will find a form to fill out in order to apply for a visa. This is the most effective method for obtaining an urgent India visa.
Indian non-employed visa
For non-working people of working age (i.e. excluding children, pupils, students, pensioners) it is necessary to provide a certificate from the bank, or a sponsorship letter and a certificate from the sponsor’s work.