The many facets of Turkey are what make it so unique and why it continues to attract visitors. Crystal clear waters, towering mountains, ancient empire ruins, small idyllic villages, large cosmopolitan cities – the many facets of Turkey are what make it so unique and why it continues to attract visitors. Why you are waiting Apply for a Visa and enjoy your vacation in Turkey. Right now in this post we are going to tell you how to apply for a Turkey visa online.
1. Foreign passport
A passport that meets the following requirements:
- international passport;
- Your passport must be signed by you in the appropriate box;
- passport must be valid for at least 3 months after the end date of the planned trip;
- in a foreign passport there must be at least 1 completely blank sheet on both sides (i.e. two blank pages).
- Copy of the first page of the international passport with a photo and personal data
2. Completed and signed application form
The questionnaire can be completed in English. The Surname and Name must be indicated in Uppercase in strict accordance with the passport.
The questionnaire must be printed on both sides, filled out by hand or on a computer (2 sheets should be obtained).
The questionnaire should be no more than 3 pages long. Questionnaires stretched over more pages will not be accepted.
3. Studio quality color photograph
The photo is attached to the questionnaire.
Basic photo requirements for a Turkey Visa Application:
- the background of the photo should be light (ideally a white background, but photos with a blue and gray background are also accepted);
- The size of the photo must be strictly not less than 3.5 cm wide and 4.5 cm high (35 x 45 mm). As a general rule, the head should take up about 70-80% of the photo;
- The photo must be taken no later than 6 months before the visa application. If the exact same photo is found on previous visas issued more than 6 months ago, then you will face a technical refusal of a visa;
- the photo should not contain shadows and highlights;
- the photo (ideally) should be printed on matte photo paper;
- facial expression should be neutral;
- If you wear glasses, make sure there is no lens flare in the photo.
4. Certificate from the place of work
The certificate of employment must be issued on the letterhead of the employing company and contain the data below:
- the title of your position;
- date of commencement of work in the Company;
- monthly (or yearly) earnings.
5. Hotel booking confirmation
Booking confirmation of accommodation in Turkey + proof of payment . Without confirmation of payment, a visa may be denied.
6. Availability of funds / financial guarantees
Account statement (bank account or card) on a bank letterhead signed by an authorized person and stamped by the Bank. The minimum amount on the account is at least 80$ per day, but not less than 1000$ (in any equivalent).
7. Copy of a passport
It is necessary to attach a copy of the main page of the passport, as well as a copy of the registration page.