Weltrade is an offshore, unlicensed trading firm in St Vincent and the Grenadines that specializes in binary options trading. MetaTrader platforms are available on desktop, web, and mobile devices, as well as they provide a limited number of trading products to traders all over the world.
The broker does offer several customizable accounts and a number of payment methods. However, the trading firms review committee did not discover them to have the cheapest spread and would always trade with a licensed broker.
Weltrade is a trading company that offers online forex trading, oil, gold, and cryptocurrency trading to a worldwide clientele. There are 65 experts from the broker’s worldwide financial and Internet technology teams work together in nine formal representative offices. They claim to offer more than 100,000 happy customers from 18 different countries via their products and services.
Using a STP execution methodology, Weltrade offers competitive spreads, low re-quotes, and fast trade execution times starting at 0.5 seconds per trade. There are 77 different trading instruments are offered with advantages ranging from 1:100 to 1:1000.
There have been a number of accolades given to Weltrade in the brokerage business, including important international broker just at Asia Forex Expo 2019 and best trade execution at the Shanghai Forex Exhibition 2015.
Pros and Cons of trading
- Favorable conditions for trading
- A wide range of trading financial instruments: indices, currency pairs, goods, stocks, and cryptocurrencies, for example;
- Account types can be opened depending on the goals and expertise of customers.
- A cryptocurrency trading account for one person only
- To fund trading accounts, there are several ways to deposit as well as withdraw money
- ZuluTrade & MQL5, and also access to robotic arms and ready indices; ZuluTrade & MQL5 for successful traders’ transactions
- Traders can expect regular discounts and giveaways in exchange for their business.
- 25$ is the minimum amount of deposited
- There is no PAMM investments
- It takes approximately 30 minutes for withdrawals
Final Verdict About Weltrade
Overall, Weltrade offers a reputable electronic trading service with a wide range of tools, platforms, account types, and funding options. Weltrade offers a reasonable service. Although they provide some useful extra trading tools to help traders, they do not provide daily market analysis as comprehensive as those offered by other firms do.
Furthermore, the trading options are restricted due to the absence of stock trading. Because of the lack of regulation, investors do not have the same layer of safety because they would form a governed brokerage firm with this particular broker. Due to this, an alternative governed broker from our best trading brokers list would be a consideration.