What Is the Difference and Similarity Between TISSNET and IIFT 2022 Exams?
TISSNET and IIFT are both entrance exams. TISSNET is a national-level exam regulated by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) for admission into more than 50 master’s degree programs. It is for candidates who wish to get admission in courses like MA, MHA, MPH, MSc, etc., from Mumbai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and Tuljapur for the 2022-24 batch.
The IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is also a national-level entrance examination held every year. By clearing the IIFT exam, you can qualify for admission in an MBA program in various IIFT campuses and management programs in the international business field.
If you are interested in any of these courses and want to start preparations, then make BYJU’S Exam Prep your learning partner as it offers excellent study material to help you get good scores.
There is not much of a difference between TISSNET and IIFT 2022 exams.
|Common Written Test||100|
|Pre-Interview Test (TISSMAT or TISSPAT)||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||75|
|Section||Total questions||Mark awarded for each correct answer|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||35||3|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||30||3|
|General Awareness (GK)||20||1.5|
Eligibility Criteria for TISSNET and IIFT
- For the TISSNET, the prospect should hold a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- The graduation degree should be from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. For reserved categories, the cut-off is 45% marks in aggregate.
- If students provide false information on the registration form, their applications will be cancelled.
- Applicants who are still in the final year of the qualifying examination can apply for the TISSNET entrance exam.
- Students must carry all the required documents at the time of the selection process.
- The candidate should have a three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- The applicant must score a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Students belonging to the reserved categories must achieve at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants who are still in the final year of the qualifying examination can apply for the IIFT entrance exam.
- There is no age limit.
- Additionally, no work experience is required to apply to the IIFT entrance exam.
Exam Pattern for TISSNET and IIFT
- TISSNET 2022 exam will be conducted online, which means it is entirely computer-based.
- The only medium used is the English language.
- The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The TISSNET exam duration is 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Students will have to study Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Analytical Ability, and English Proficiency to clear this exam.
- The IIFT exam timing has changed; it is now 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, which means the exam is for 2 hours.
- Every section has a different number of questions.
- A critical feature of the IIFT exam pattern is a varying marking scheme.
- The exam now has four sections instead of six.
What are the similarities between TISSNET and IIFT 2022 exams?
The eligibility criteria of the TISSNET and IIFT exams are pretty similar. Additionally, by clearing both exams, you will get admission to well-known and recognized MBA colleges. In fact, the syllabus of both exams is also more or less the same, which means MBA aspirants can apply for both national-level exams.
If you want to cover the course for TISSNET and IIFT 2022 quickly and seamlessly, opt for BYJU’S Exam Prep. The platform provides you with every detail regarding the exam subjects and learning patterns. In addition, it has expert staff to provide you with the necessary guidance on how to study and clear the exam effortlessly.
Stay Connect with our education blog & education write for us if you have content.