Everything You Need to Know About Amethyst Clusters
Amethysts are gorgeous purple-coloured gemstones and mineral that is also known as the purple variety of Quartz. The word comes from the Greek word, “amethystos,” and the gem was believed to be an excellent antidote for drunkenness in ancient times. These gems include clouding, along with rainbows and other varied features.
What are Amethyst Clusters?
Unique Amethyst clusters vary in color ranging from light violet pink to deep purple. It has been a famous stone for centuries, and has been bought as a separate gemstone or in amethyst clusters, for use in jewelry and everyday items. In general, you can find different sizes of Amethyst gemstones for sale: small stones, larger faceted stones, and in unique Amethyst clusters. The stone is purple due to the iron content present in the Quartz. Here is a list of uses for this beautiful gemstone.
Uses of Amethyst
- Placing Amethyst clusters in an office space can help ease the feelings of stress, and helps you to maintain your pace, and to better concentrate on projects and tasks as hand.
- Many fans of the stone state that it helps them sleep better. By placing an amethyst cluster near a bed or underneath a pillow, helps a person get a good night’s sleep.. It helps clear the mind of any evil thoughts that can lead to nightmares, and can replace potential nightmares with pleasant dreams.
- Many people use Amethyst clusters in meditation sessions and keep a piece of Amethyst nearby to hold on to. It helps them clear their mind and take better advantage of a meditation session. If you have an area for yoga or meditation you specifically use for the purpose, keep some amethysts there to make the environment more pleasant.
- A unique Amethyst cluster use is to act as a stress reliever. If you have friends or family who need help in this regard, amethyst stones can help bring them peace and healing in their lives.
- Since an amethyst is associated with achieving clarity and promotion of inner peace, it is an excellent source for finding inspiration. Some quiet time with an amethyst in your hand can help trigger your imagination, and inspire you to take on challenges.
- Just as they provide inspiration, they can also be a great source to combat negative thoughts. If you think that negativity just finds you and brings darkness to your lives, having an amethyst cluster nearby will calm your mind and relieve you of negative thoughts.
- Just like the universe has a way of energizing itself, the amethyst energizes itself by absorbing the energy of the moon. Amethyst gemstones are usually kept under evening moon to increase their energy to its optimum level.
Healing Powers of Amethyst
The healing powers of amethyst clusters are believed to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, energy healing and balancing the crown chakra. Amethyst therapies are usually associated with curing nervous system issues, fighting against nightmares, insomnia and balancing the crown chakra. There is a history of unique amethyst cluster uses in therapies.
Amethyst is said to boost hormone production and stimulate the nervous system, along with endocrine glands to keep you feeling on top of your game. It also helps oxygenate the blood, and aids in treating digestive tract issues, heart issues, stomach problems, and also skin conditions. It is said to boost the immune system and reduce swelling, pain and bruising, as well. Arthritis patients have reported benefiting significantly from elixirs made from amethyst gemstones. It is said to be excellent support for insomniac patients to calm down an overactive mind. Amethyt helps to stabilize neural imbalances and treat psychic disturbances; however, its use is not recommended for treating paranoia or schizophrenia.
Keeping amethyst clusters is said to have significant emotional healing properties for those who are stressed, overworked or overwhelmed. The clusters bring such people back to the center, calming their agitated minds. Amethyst is said to ease mental anxieties that lead to physical tensions and headaches and is an excellent way to calm down those with hot tempers and anger management issues.
It helps identify the root causes of negative thoughts and other emotional imbalances. It is supposedly excellent in helping overcome addictions and counteracting the effects of drugs and alcohol on brain functions through peaceful sustaining energy. Because they have a positive on emotion, unique amethyst clusters can instigate greater understanding, and promote wisdom in the individual using them. Amethyt encourages the release of sorrow and pain, and is often called the soul stone. It is an ideal crystal to meditate with, and achieve temporal assurance and peace. It is a perfect gift to those who are grappling terminal illness, or depression.
Amethyst clusters help in stimulating the Third Eye that is said to be the center of our perception and spiritual energy. The consciousness is located at this point, and when this chakra is in balance, our inner thoughts and internal communication become healthy and vibrant. You open up to new ideas, visions and dreams and control the flow of energy throughout the chakra. The purple color is said to bring balance to the chakra and is said to be the color of mystery, wisdom and judgement. The crown chakra is at the top of your head and is said to be your gateway to the expanded universe.