In this modern world, influencer marketing is the most important thing and is making waves. Instagram happens to be the most popular choice of the social network of the influencers. This is because this platform has the highest rate of engagement amongst all social networks. Therefore, it is essential to know and recognize the significance of influencer marketing and its need for today’s business.
The capabilities of the influencers cannot be overlooked as it promotes the success rate of the Instagram accounts. To understand the influencers and their capabilities the Instagram Analytics are very helpful to track the pertinent data in all three major categories namely, activity, content, and audience.
Analyzing activity insights
To understand the activity insights in a better way you will first need to know the difference between the old and current Instagram Activity Analytics.
- As for the old Instagram Activity Analytics, these insights consisted mainly of three major metrics such as follower count, profile views and website click-through.
- On the other hand in the current Instagram Activity Analytics, these insights are now further divided into two different subcategories along with the above namely Discovery and Interactions which is sometimes called Actions as well.
- Interactions play a significant role in getting more free Instagram likes. The interactions help in seeing the total actions taken on your post profile for the entire week. This is a specific category that includes the following:
- Profile Visits: When you view the profile you will be able to know whether or not your profile is performing well especially if you are running a campaign to get more Instagram followers. If the number of profile views does not turn viewers into more followers, then you must know that people are not finding your profile good enough to follow. On the other hand, very low profile views signify targeting and engaging the wrong audience, or they are ambivalent about your profile. In this case, you must think to buying real quality views with followers.
- Website Clicks: Previously, Instagram did not allow outbound links, but now you can put one website link in the profile. Click on the analytics icon and swipe through the metrics to find the “Website clicks.” Use it to tweak and revamp your Instagram marketing strategy actively and statistic provided will give you all the essential information to determine the changes necessary to avoid falling flat.
- Email and Call Clicks: You can add an email address and a contact number in your Instagram Business Profile to help users access you or your business easily. This will also help you to know the number of taps the users made to email or contact your business over the phone.
- Direction Clicks: You can add your location to the profile, and this will help you to know the number of clicks the users made to access the location of the physical location of your business.
- Discovery: This includes Reach and Impressions. This is an overall metric of your business’s online presence on Instagram and also shows the number of times you are discovered or seen in this platform.
In short insight, analysis helps to see your business presence and reach of your posts in no time.